Skyward Family Access
Skyward Family Access is an easy and useful online tool that provides families with access to their student's information and more. With the Family Access web portal, you can review your child’s progress with just a “point and click” from your home or office. Your Family Access password and user name will work for all children currently enrolled in Renton School District who live in your household, regardless of grade level or school.
If you have forgotten your password, please use the "Forgot Password" option and you will get a reset link at your email on file, or contact your school for assistance.
With Family Access, you can view:
If you do not have a login ID for Family Access, please contact your student's school.
- Skyward Family Access (computer) vs Mobile Access App (phone)
- STEP 1: Get Your Skyward Login and Password. If you already know your Login and Password, go to STEP 2.
- STEP 2: Download the Free Skyward Mobile Access App
- STEP 3: Log in to Your Skyward Mobile Access Account for the First Time
- Next time your login, select the Skyward app on your phone and enter your 4 digit passcode.
- Skyward Mobile Access Tutorial
On a yearly basis, families are asked to update important information about students. Login to your family account and click on the "Annual Update" tab to update your information in skyward. This will allow you to update:
- Contact Info
- Emergency Contacts
You can also:
- Upload a new proof of address
- Submit an annual free & reduced lunch application.
- Verify any missing information
There will be a series of steps in order to complete your Annual Update. After the steps are completed, all changes will be sent to the school for processing. You will receive an email when the changes have been approved by your students school.