Before and After School Programs
District offers Fee-Based Childcare program options, Right At School
Responding to the needs of our families, Renton School District partners with Right At School to provide fee-based child care services for students in kindergarten through fifth-grade.
The program is at three locations across the district: Hazelwood, Maplewood Heights, and Sartori elementary schools. Families can select any site that fits their need and an additional site will be added if necessary.
Highlights of the program:
- Each site will be capped at 100 students (10 students to 1 adult); students will have to follow health and safety protocols (including wearing a mask) while attending.
- Families are offered several attendance times during the day; and can select specific days of the week to attend. (Pre-registration for each day/week is required through Right At School.)
- Students attending will need to bring their Chromebook as they'll continue to work online with their specific teachers from their neighborhood school.
Pricing for camps (weekly billing):
- Morning Camp, 7:30-11:30 a.m., $30/Session
- Afternoon Camp, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., $30/Session
- All Day Camp, 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., 55/Day
- Price reflects a 35% discounted rate for all participants from regular rates (including free/reduced lunch and educators discounts).
Sign-up now at:
Read a list of Frequently Asked Questions about this new before- and after-school program service.